Saturday 5th November ko 3pm: FC United v Bradford PA

A forum for posting matchday information only, for both home and away games. Opposition supporters are welcome to post - no registration necessary for them.
Paul Haworth

Saturday 5th November ko 3pm: FC United v Bradford PA

Post by Paul Haworth »

Saturday 5th November kick-off 3pm
Vanarama National League North
FC United v Bradford Park Avenue

Broadhurst Park,
310 Lightbowne Road,
Moston, Manchester M40 0FJ

ADMISSION PRICES:

Pay on the Gate
£9 Adults
£5 Concessions
£2 under 18s

Season Ticket Holders will need to produce the relevant match voucher in their season ticket books to gain access.

MATCH ARRANGEMENTS:

Please refer to http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_story.php?story_id=7136

TRAVEL IMPACT SURVEY:

Saturday’s match will be the first time we have staged a game at Broadhurst Park on the same day when MCFC are at home.

FC United supporters may remember we recently secured planning consent to remove the planning condition which previously prevented this from happening.

As part of this consent we are required to have a traffic impact survey done on the day of the first clash which is this Saturday and we are keen to ensure this goes well.

With this in mind the Club would like to remind members of our commitment to our Travel Plan which looks to encourage supporters to travel to the ground using public transport to minimise traffic impact within our neighbourhood.

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/travel_hub.php

If any supporters have any additional information or questions relating to Saturday's match, please feel free to post on this thread.
Kenny Gregory

Re: Saturday 5th November ko 3pm: FC United v Bradford PA

Post by Kenny Gregory »

Yes Are any of the missing flags and banners that have been removed from the walls and stands gonna be put back up? And when is the big Barscarf coming back?
Red Army 67

Post by Red Army 67 »

We need the flags back up again
Simon Walker

Post by Simon Walker »

Red Army 67 wrote:We need the flags back up again
I know we've not done much so far this season to upset away fans on the pitch, but if we put the flags back up they could get ripped or pulled down again especially when (I say when) we start winning again. :)
Kenny Gregory

Post by Kenny Gregory »

They only need taking down again for segregated matches there's lots of fc fans who want the flags and banners back up again and the bare walls look shite and horrible without them Why let the scroats win? We need them flags and banners back up asap and as I've already mentioned on other threads I would be willing to help put them back up and I'm pretty sure youd get more volunteers to do this as well.

Post by Guest »

It's a good team you need to beat BFC not flags :-) white not put up white Amber and red or green and white flags!

Last bumped by anonymous on Sat 19 Aug, 2017 12:08 pm.